Tuesday, June 13, 2017

I didn't want to leave. 

Lately I've been starting my days out on the deck, moving, meditating, reading, journaling. This morning I was called to get off the deck, into the wet grass. I practiced an exercise that invited me to notice the connection (me) between earth and sky. They join at my heart. 
I was reminded that within me is where soul and spirit meet. 
I didn't have enough time to take-in the magnificence of that notion adequately. 
But the yard is there every morning, so I will spend more time in the days that come.


These days that I walk the world are the days that I leave my mark on the world. 
My intention is that it be one of healing ~ for myself and others, for generations behind and before me and the ones living in me. 

Too many of us are moving about unaware. I think that is why the world is hurting so much.

Find a way to connect today. Foot to earth, hand to heart, eye to eye - just pick something and remember that we belong to each other. 
If that feels tough, just start with you, remembering the meeting place inside you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment